Monday 14 September 2015

Southsea Coffee Co


THE MEGA VEGGIE SANDWHICH

By 'eck this is a sandwich and a half. Literally, I could only eat half. It was great though cause I got to experience it again for dinner that night (I always get things wrapped for future Nay!) 

It's packed full of avocado, beets and  seeds; alllllll those delishy super foods. Beets, like all red fruit and veg, are good for your skin, which is what I struggle with, So I try and get loads of these in. (Funny cause my problem is redness so you solve that with red foods, duh). And obviously the seeds are good for fibre which can be a struggle sometimes in a vegan diet.  

The venue is great to, lots of plants hanging everywhere and a wall of a black board for kids (and adults) to draw on. There's also a little bit I like to sit at right at the back with lots of cushions. The staff there are so friendly and knowledgable, I always feel so welcome and at come, which is nice for a coffee shop in Portsmouth, normally they're pretty cold. 
Obviously the name is a bit of a give away that the place is actually a coffee house. This is embarrassing but wherever I get coffee I usually get an iced latte, with soy, obviously. And decaf. I cringe when I order it, but it's my fave! I don't get any eye roll here at Southsea Coffee Company like do at other places when I place my pretentious order. So anyway, they're range of coffee is great too. 

If you do end up going here make sure you get some cake too! Any one, they're all great! 

63, Osbourne Road, Southsea.

No comments:

Post a Comment