Sunday 23 August 2015

Welcome to my vegan adventure..

This is a fabulous follow on spot from where I normally post on tumblr as www.nayliensveganadventure.tumblr.com. I wanted to make a place where I can keep a record of my plant based diet and memories of how veganism has inspired me, so when I get hungry to breaking point I have a quick reference of free from animal based product foods I've made before. I only really make easy stuff too so enjoy! I'm very new to all this blogging, (as well as veganism and decaf, soy lattes; the shame of it all.) and www.tumblr.com didn't really seem the place for lengthy rambles and recipes. 

From time to time expect other, miscellaneous subjects under tips & tricks, hair & beauty and what ever else comes to mind.

I was a vegan virgin up until very recently, but check that out here.


No comments:

Post a Comment